Thursday, November 27, 2008

HATE HATE.

Are you fucking kidding me?

No, you're not. This is happening. This is happening right now, in my city. And I hate it.

For all the love and all the shit that my city doles out, for all the lives it has given, and even the ones it's taken away, this is still my city. And I HATE it.

Yea, it happens every day somewhere in the world, and today it's happening here. And I HATE IT.

Fucking terrorists. Possibly from this very country. This violent behaviour is never going to end, is it? This has happened, someone will retaliate. And this will happen again, somewhere else. My optimistic view of our future is beginning to wane.

Any bets for how long we'll last? Because I know this hate (and all the hate around the world) is never going to die. As long as there are people who have, and those who have not, there will be hate. As long as there is no thought given by those who have for those who have not, there will be hate. As long as we continue to leave love out of the equation, this will happen.

So tell me this: How long will we last?

Can we all agree, before we kill each other, that we hate hate?

2 comments:

Gauri Gharpure said...

Hate is the cause. We have allowed ourselves to get bitter each passing day. We have pampered and nurtured our differences, we have fanned our disquiet.. I have decided to pursue my life with a zeal now, not to lose a single day feeling guilty over sleeping more, eating more, dreaming but not doing anything. it will call for a huge lifestyle change, i know, and it won't happen overnight. But from today, my aim is to be happy, feel fortunate and do good. whtever minute good tht i can.

heard the classic one from Swami Vivekananda?

'Can you change the world?
In absolute sense--- No
In relative sense--- Yes.

Then there's other little story from chickensoup tht we can let guide us

A man was walking down a beach and at the far end, saw a guy bending down, get up, throw something the in sea, and repeat the thing dozens of times.
When he got near, he saw the man was picking up starfish tht had swept on the floor, and throwing them back in the sea.

"What you are doing?!!"

"I am rescuing the starfish"

"But there are hundreds on this beach, what difference it will make?

He bent down again and threw a fish in the sea.

"Made a difference to this one."


Sorry for hijacking your comment space, but Void, hate though a very natural emotion, we must not allow it to grow. Life still rules...

Miss Alister said...

Yeah, that’s some inconceivably bad shit. There are so many people I’m so keenly aware of in your country that I’ve the biggest soft spot for it. Maybe in one of my past lives I lived there… Anyway, man, I’m glad you’re alive and able to tell it to us like you see it all too vividly. I dunno about most of it, but rather than concentrating on hating hate, I think I’ll not add to the list another thing to hate, but instead to concentrate on loving love.
missalister