Saturday, February 7, 2009

Early morning

3:23 AM
Struggling to sleep. Why is it that I only think of how much of an asshole (dick?) I am right now? I don't just mean that selfishly in that I'm trying to sleep and imagining how big an asshole (dick?) I am keeps me from sleeping. But also in that I should realise such a thing when I'm actually busy being an asshole (dick?). So I can actually do something about it.

But no, I gotta think of this right now, when I'm really trying to sleep. So I can wake up early tomorrow and wish my love the best for her test. I hope I don't get up late.

On a side note, anyone planning to visit KGAF?
3:27 AM

(P.S.: Don't trust what Blogger says. It's 3:28 now.)

1 comment:

Miss Alister said...

Maybe the asshole/dick dude will capitalize on his ungluedness and negotiate the topics of rock, paper and scissors and asshole/dickness and deliver a passionate asshole/dick def poetry jam at KGAF. Stranger things have happened ;-)

missalister