Monday, February 15, 2010

Why I've been away

So there I was, just sitting and reading someone's blog somewhere. And I thought to myself, "Hey, I've got me one of those."

So here I am. And here's why I've been away for so long: I got a job. But don't tell anyone. I'm not quite ready to let the world know I like being busy.

What's the job like? Well, it's different. It's a big office (only the second of my career). And there are more people on my floor than the total number of 0employees of my last two offices, combined. My first thought when I realised this was, "This can't be right. I don't fit into big offices, right?" Turns out, I just might--for now, at least.

Also, I've become a little more active on FB, Twitter, and now Buzz. So you'll see me there as well. And I'm still trying to make my tumblog look good. Failing miserably though, if you ask me. I hope I get it right by the time I get my hands on a good camera. I like how photographs look on tumblr.

No comments: