Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

I tried to quit my job today. I quit half of it a while back, thought I just had the stuff that I liked to do left. Turns out, what I want has been put on hold, leaving me with no work to do. So what happens? I get guilted into taking up the half I'd left over a month ago. What did I think, seriously? Why am I so damn gullible?

My gullibility is legen...wait for it...dary.

Really.

----

The other day my friend tells me Reese was stabbed.

Thinking of all the Reeses I know, I mention the only name on the list: "Witherspoon?"

"No," she replies, "with a knife."

Gullible, I tell you.

2 comments:

Gaurav Bhardwaj said...

"No...with a knife"

Hilarious!! Just can't stop laughing!

Gauri Gharpure said...

ha ha ha... i love the way you write...yes, i did wait for you to finish your legendary status in style :)