Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sorry...

but I need to vent.

How much stupidity can one man be capable of? I just went to her blog--which is immensely stupid in itself. I saw nothing, so I went to her new blog. And saw her love Goa again, because she didn't go there with me, because of someone else. (And I have to be honest.) It hurt. So I told her, right there and right then, and then... about five minutes later--fiveminutesspentincontemplationofmyutter stupidityandunwillingnesstolethergo--I went and deleted it. I mean fucking seriously. What the fuck? What the fuck? Will someone please beat the shit out of me? Just once, just once so that I can associate some memory of physical pain, apart from the kind I've been able to inflict on myself already, something worse. Because emotional torture, emotional scars, they fade, and there I go making the same mistake again. Going back where I'm not wanted, at least not openly. So will someone please beat the shit out of me? Please.

1 comment:

phish said...

i would, if i could. but i would have to do that to myself first. a million times at that.