Monday, May 19, 2008

2

I've had this open all day. Since I came in to work in the morning(ish). There are just two days left until I turn 25. It's a scary thought. At what age are you supposed to know where you're headed? I've known people who've figured it all out earlier. I know more people today who haven't.

I will not deny you this: this way, it's more fun.

But I usually have these 'what if' moods--I guess everyone does--where I wonder how things might've turned out if I'd actually planned them. But 'planning' requires a lot more will power and concentration than I'm (ready) willing (and able) to give. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Miss Alister said...

Ah, the age-old conundrum… I won’t bore you with my usual response (which has to do with believing that question is one of the infinite number of things that can’t be nailed down) so I’ll be a good girl and toss out the number 45. From what I’ve observed, it takes most people about that long to get to know themselves well enough to truly know where they really want to go and how to get there. Of course there are always people like the pilot I wrote about in my 05/08/08 post, but they’re so completely not the norm :-(