Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ranty Martins

would have been cooler as an angry journalist, rather than the known-only-by-i-league-lovers footballer that he is. Have you heard of him? Thought not.

Anyhoo, I've a rant for you.

Ever notice someone talking to you, or yourself talking to someone about the weather? I mean worthless, filler conversation like, "Ooh, dont you love this weather we're having?" or "Isn't it really dry/humid/hot/cold these days?" Pointless, really. And I know that I'm never going to have a conversation that's worth my time (or theirs) as long as this topic keeps popping up. I hate talking about the weather--as if that isn't obvious already. If it were up to me, and it is only about half of the time, I'd find something more interesting to point out. Ever look out and value the cars passing by on the road? I once counted one crore in about five seconds--largely thanks to the S class that passed by. I've really given up talking about the weather. You'll never find me bringing it up, unless I'm making a statement about how I feel about it. I do not want to know what you think about the weather. I'm human, (close to) physically normal, and I know that it's dry/humid/hot/cold/wet.

I like ranting, but I find myself at my most inane and least likely to make a logical point when I am. It's probably just that I hold it in, complaining to myself about it for so long, that I reach a point where I'm still in conversation with myself, just voicing it out, as opposed to thinking up both sides of the conversation. Ergo, you hear points that have been derived from logical statements, but seem to bear no resemblance to logic when pulled out of context, out of chronological order.

Oh, forget it. I'm just in a ranting mood. Have a nice weekend. I hear we're gonna have lovely weather on Sunday.

:)

Btw, momentous occasion happening here. Posting from home after aeons.

No comments: